cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How to restrict user to create PO manually? I.e i dont want user to create any PO manually. It should be created with ref to any document. Pls sugest me the solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks friends for ur valuable solution.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

u can make Pr mandatory for Po creation do as following

SPRO --> Materials Management --> Purchasing --> Authorization Management --> Define Function Authorizations for Buyers

Create Function Authorization for buyers as "PO only with PR" , assign this to Buyer authorization profile by Assigning Parameter EFB thru SU01 for buyrer

Go to SU01>enter user ID> Go to Parameters-->assign that parameter value against EFB parameter( If EFB parameter ID is not there Add it and assign parameter value i.e.Function Authorisation value there

EG.01

Also make sure that

In OMET in details of function Authorization>Possible ref. objects>Tick only Ref. to purchase requisition and not anything else

By doing these setting u can make pr MANDATORY FOR PO

Now users will not be able to create PO w/o PR

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can restrict the user by functional authorisation

In IMG:MM/Purchasing/Authorization management/Define Function Authorizations for Buyer ==> to create a function authorization and uncheck the 'W/o reference'

Then set the buyer's parameter 'EFB' to the ID of function authorization you created.

if u have created 01 as function autho

then in su01

in paramater tab assign EFB in paramater ID and 01 in paramater Value

reward if useful

Message was edited by:

Umakant Bhangale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi umakant where to find Buyers parameter

friendly manickss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Buyers paramaters EFB is in standred SAP

if u have created 01 as function autho

then in tcode su01

in paramater tab assign EFB in paramater ID and 01 in paramater Value

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot restrict like that but give specific authorizations and instructions so that they should create PO with reference to document.

Regs

Ravi