cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure & Tax Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

1)Is it possible to populate the tax amount calculated based on the tax code selected in the PO line items to the pricing conditions in PO?

How can that be done?

2) I have a requirement to key in only one tax code for all the muliple line items in the PO. Any recommendations on how this can be done? To create a PO condition type at PO header?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Your answers

<b>1)Is it possible to populate the tax amount calculated based on the tax code selected in the PO line items to the pricing conditions in PO?

How can that be done?</b>

In pricing Procedure you can maintain a condition type JEXS and mark it as statistical.Whatever deductible tax amount is in po will appear against condition JEXS.

Non deductible tax amount will appear in condition type NAVS.

<b>2) I have a requirement to key in only one tax code for all the muliple line items in the PO. Any recommendations on how this can be done? To create a PO condition type at PO header?</b>

This is not possible at all reason is different type of tax clauses are applicable on different type of line items.

Hope you got your query solved.

Regards

Vivek

-- Reward if found helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Both,

I could not find JEXS condition in the configuration currently. Kindly advise.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jexs is a stantrad condition type check in M/06 u must find JEXS condition type there.

if not u can create ur one by name JEXS, but this must be there as its SAP std condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried to create the conditon JEXS. Can someone share with me the configuration of the condition JEXS? What is the condition class, and calculation type? Is it both a header and item condition?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cundition type JEXS

name Taxes on PO

Cond Class D

Calculation type B

Cond Class D

tick only Item cond

as its not header condition

hope tyhis helps

Rewards

Former Member
0 Kudos

JEXS is the condition type - u will have to add this in your pricing procedure so that the tax calculater in your tax procedure will defaunt in that condition type in your po

No its not possible to have one tax code for all item line

as tax code is for each item line in Po

Hope this helped you

Reward if useful