cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Reconciliation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What are the account symbolsand keys for posting rules i have to cretae for bank reconciliation,how to define the posting rules.

Regards

Sreenu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

account symbols u can create any one like 15000 but one thing at the time of assigning gl accounts u have to create like this

accsymbol glacc

15000 ++++++++0 210000 (MAIN BANK AC))

15001 ++++++++1 211001(CHECK ISSUES)

LIKE THIS U CAN CREATE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Thank u for ur reply.but i need some information about posting rules. can u tell me how to posting rules are assigned to different account symbols.

Regards

Sreenu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

first define postngkeys and postng rules for check depsts (path fa-bankacng-btransactns-checkdpsts-then ths ok)

create account symbal like ths1101 incmn g check

1100 main bank

then assign account to accountsymbl

as

acc symbl gl

1100 +++++++0

1101 ++++++++1

then crte keys fr postng rules

postng rule

101 ex rule fr check deposit

select defne pstng rule

rule101

parea bank acing

pkey 40

acc symbl1101

then crate and assign busnes transactn

ok i thnk u may understand it, if u dint mns let me know surely i will assist u.

thanking u,

swathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenu,

Go to IMG -- Financial Accounting -- Bank Accounting -- Business Transactions -- Payment Transactions -- Electronic Bank Statement -- Make Global Settings for Electronic Bank Statement.

In that you get a set of six steps to be done. Create account symbols... etc., all that you need to ask your client for the symbol name to be added over there. If you are in implementation, then use the standard one's and give a similar one's. In case you face any problem in any of the step, do let me know.

Regards,

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenu,

click on the posting rules and debit 40 and credit 50 and save those. If you want to post to other posting keys other than 40 and 50 also, you can do that.

regards,

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

please tell me what are the account symbols and posting rules we create for bank reconciliation.

Regards

Sreenu.