cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in file to Idoc I need to create the Idoc in the receiver side only if the field1 inthe file is X. how can we do this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

a workaround can be to use abap server proxy instead of idoc adapter if u r on WAS > 6.20. check for the condition in the proxy code before loading the data in r/3.

regards,

latika.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use createIf function

check condition -> CreateIf---> Target IDoc element

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sudhakar,

while doing message mapping you map your field1 with condition , <b>if else</b> you can try easily, in receiver IDOC side you map all the mandatory fields with constant, it will generate the Idoc with your condition.

you can check it in <b>TEST in Message Monitoring</b>.

hope this will help

regards

HONEY

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anyone send me the related example with screen shots!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No one can actually desing your sceanrio and send you the screen shot.

Only here we can give you the idea of how to do it and after understanding you can implement that related to your scenario.

As I said, First check the input value with the value for which you want to generate IDOC. USe equals functions and it will result either true or false.

Now give this input to if loop and if its true then pass the value as constant to IDOC otherview it will pass supress value to output.

This mapping is mapped to the IDOC root element.

Thanks and Regards,

Chirag Gohil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you r doing the mapping.....in the Integration respository specify the required field (field1) with particular value and specify the condition(idoc)...........I think when you want to create the idoc on the recevier side you need to call Server Proxy(Outbound Interface).....

Reward with points if hepful

Regards

Sai Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can check the condition and map it to the IDOC root node. When that condition is satisfied then only generate the IDOC otherwise it will not generate the IDOC.

Use the IF condition.

Thanks,

CHirag Gohil