cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheque printing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had a problems in printing the cheques via spool. Let me explain my problem in detail.

Old Cheque: Used to be printed on pre-printed stationary. Dimensions 20.3 CM * 22.9 CM (width and height), Old cheque Layout is using PAGE FORMAT "LETTER" (not used anymore)

New cheque: it has to be printed on pre-printed stationary. New cheque dimensions 17.7 CM * 26.6 CM(width and height). So I have modified the layout of the cheque according to the requirment. ( will be used)

When I am printing single cheque all data is getting printed correctly ... but my problem comes, when I am printing mulitple cheques through spool using dot matrix printer. I am getting the following problem.. for example, I have 10 cheques in spool. When I print all 10 pages....first page prints correctly, when it goes to 2nd page it is giving 3 blank lines on top of pages and printing the cheque and coming to 3rd page it is giving 6 blank lines and so on...

What could be the problem?? how to re-solve it ??

Regards,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed at my end, printing perfectly on other dot matrix printer.

regards,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Im facing a similar problem as you have said, can you give me the resolution of what was done for your problem.

My pre printed paper measures: 18( 20 including bothside grip) X 28 CM [width x length].

Appreciate your help in this regard,

Regards,

Narendra.