cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem---?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear firends

Problem in ZLST & ZLSC Account Assignment Problem Sarea: 4000/30/10 (to check)

Sol: Go to billing doc header and change the Account assignment to Domestic and save the document.

where this two fields that is zlsc and zlst will be present through overall sales and distribution process

With regards

<b><REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check out the account determination process for those condition types in Transaction VKOA.

CHAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think this conditon types are used in rev. a/c determination. for revenue a/c determination we have to the condition techenique so. standards are KOFI,KOFK,

so u have to do the determination with combination of any one of this

like, application, conditioin type, chart of accounts,sales org,a/c assign.group of customer and a/c assign. group of material adn account key.(T-code vkoa)

<b><REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b>

kranthi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sankalp

I presume, while saving the billing document, some wrong "Accout Assignment Group" has flown in your billing document and that is why you found the error.

To rectify this error once and for all, go to XD02, select "<i>Sales Area Data</i>" tab and "<i>Billing Document</i>". Here you can see a field "<i>Acct assgmt group</i>". Probably, you would have assigned a different account group instead of domestic. Correct the same and save.

With regard to condition types, ZLSC and ZLST, you can see the same in your billing document through VF02, select the condition tab. There these conditions will be there.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi