cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DS enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am practicing on enhancing datasource for 2lis_11_vahdr.

I managed to add 2 fields in rsa6 with zztid,zztname. Now i went to LBWE to add those fileds to seletion criteria but its not listed in pool. I think only after selecting here we can do the coding part in cmod.

Please suggest..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Do you see those fields in the communication structure in DS?In lBWE when u click on the maintanance of DS u will get a screen where u will be having left screen and right screen..... Right side screen is the Communication structure and left side screen is the extract structure....... Drag those fileds into extract structure once u drag them then by default hide and filed only will be selected uncheck them if u want them into BW...

Khaja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh,

You cannot find the enhanced fileds in the LBWE screen, you need to check out in RSA6, double click on your DS and go to your extract structure there you can find the enhanced field. Once after succesfully enhancing the fileds, you need to populate the data into that for that go to CMOD and write the code to populate the data.

Regards,

Gattu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Gattu,

when i double click on ZXRSAU01 go to change mode, it is asking for access key.

Can we not add the code without access key. my datasource is 2lis_11_vahdr

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

You should have an access key.Otherwise you cant proceed further.Consult your Higher manager for this.Usually these access keys will be provided by SAP on cost.

Regards

Karthik

**********Thanks for assigning points youchoose to assign me.

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

You cant find Enhanced fields in LBWE.LBWE will have only the fields which are coming from base tables of extractor.The enhanced fields will be populated by writing a routine in CMOD.These fields will be available in your datasource and values will be populated once you have written the logic in CMOD.

Hope this Clears

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragha,

in ZXRSAU01 i cant go to change mode, it is asking for access key and also where do i include my sample code.

thanks