cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xMII 11.5 Connectors to non SAP ERP systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

May I request you to share your experience on development of Connectors from xMII to Non SAP ERP systems like JD Edwards etc ?

Typically, you may please assume that, we want to exchange the same data with this non ERP system, as we would with SAP systems .

Client is having multiple ERP systems and we want to develop the connectors for the same.

I also got input from some persons, to go for XI integration instead of xMII for the same. Please validate.

Regards,

Shujaat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This one is intresting. But I feel that it will require a lot of work.

-If the other ERP allows the data manipulation using webservices then one can call those webservice and work on the requirements.But you have to be aware of those webservices.

- one has to define the database server of the ERP(I'm not sure about the architecture of other ERPs) in the data servers of xMII and from there one can update the ERP. But this shouldn't be the recommended procedure as it is a security issue for the ERP as the logging will not be possible. Actually I'm not sure if this can happen. this is just a random thought which came to my mind while reading your question.

Hope that gives you some idea about the solution

Regards,

Musarrat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Shujaat,

It's not that complex, it's just WebService calls and JDBC connections...

The WebService action in BLS will handle the predefined functions, which the DataServer JDBC connection will handle access to anything else in the underlying system.

Hope this helps.

Sam