cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Determination using Transaction Type in Org Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am a functional consultant working on CRM 5.0 and currently customizing the partner determination procedure for transaction Lead. As per the business requirement, for all the leads created by default the system should determine a Lead Qualifier in the transaction Lead. In order to achieve this I am using rule 14000146 Orgman_14 which provides org unit for a transaction type. In the org model I am having a org unit defined as "Lead Management Dept" as well as I have created and assigned position Lead Qualifier and assigned emp to this position too. Now I have defined the sales attributes for this Org Unit "Lead Management Dept" and for the sales attribute "Transaction Type" filled in value as Y001 which is my transaction type for Lead.

The issue is that this defined attribute is not inherited by the position although this position is assigned to the above mentioned Org Unit and therefore the partner is not getting determined in the transaction. Can someone provide guidance about this issue? How to inherit this attribute to position so that the position is determined in the PDP? or any other alternative for this situation??

Thnaks and regards

Ambar Adhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No suggestion or answer yet????? Pl experts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try transaction OOATTRCUST, scenario SALE> Attributes/Scenarios:

For PROC_TYPE attribute try to change the Inherit.Type and see how the system behaves.

Regards,

Susana Messias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Susana, Absolutely correct solution. It has solved my problem. Thanks again Excellent!!!

Answers (0)