Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete SPAM Queue.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to empty the SPAM Queue and add Support packages again. Is it possible? The reason is my SP Activation is stopped due to error. Please let me know a way to delete SPAM Queue.

Points guaranteed.

--Ragu

Message was edited by:

Raguraman C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the following program: OCS_RESET_QUEUE

that will reset your spam queue but use it wisely

greetings

ps: do a backup before running the program

Message was edited by:

Wadih Saad

yuezhi_zhao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please don't change the PAT* tables without raising SAP OSS message. All PAT* tables are related to each other and if you're not experiencing, please let SAP consultant do it. There're more jobs than changing PAT* tables to reset a queue, such as the TP buffer needs to be taken care of too. Once again, please do not change the PAT* table to reset the queue.

Best Regards,

Joseph Zhao

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go into SPAM

Extras

Reset status

Queue

if this does not work, do not play around with PAT0* tables unless you get an official statement from SAP. This can be dangerous and leave your system inconsistent.

a system restore is the only viable solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ragu,

If you are sure you want to delete the SAPM queue, as far as I know you need to take care of 3 tables PAT01,PAT03,TEPSIN. Please take a backup of these tables before you make the changes.

Delete the entries in PAT01 and TEPSIN corresponding to your SPs. In PAT03 you need to change the status of the entries corresponding to your SPs to 'N'.

Hope this helps!