cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI not able to do

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

One of my client has created export order done delivery for Qauntity 35 without PGI and finally Invoice was raised. Now when he is doing PGI for the same delivery it is showing error as deficit stock in that particualr batch. When I checked in MMBE for that particualr batch, stock was not there in unrestricted use but was there in Schld. for delivery with Qty as 35. Then why is it not allowing me to do PGI? How can I know for which order this schld for delivery qty (qty 35) was allocated? It was not Make to Order. It was ' planning with final assembly' (make to stock).

So anyone help me out please.

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thanks for everyone. Atlast I found another information. Stock was posted in 7th month in that batch. And that 7th month period was closed now. So I want to confirm that wether this is the problem or not? I am going to suggest my client to open that period and do the PGI. Is it right or any other problem?

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make the 7th period (both MM and FI) current and there will be no problem in doing the PGI.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh

Instead of opening the 7th period, why dont you try my suggestion with VL02N as explained above.

I feel that there is no need to open the period.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Respective batch was already given while saving the delivery itself.

Now is there any other alternative other than opening the periods? First tell me wether opening the periods will clear my problem or not?

regards

Ramesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh

Since so far, I have not come across with similar issue, I am not sure, whether it will work, if you open the period. Make a try or wait for others suggestion.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check in MB51 when the stock was received. The period of the goods received must not be later than the goods issue.

If this is not the cause, pls try to run report SDRQCR21 to fix it.

Message was edited by:

Li Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the MM period for the date (Actual delivery date in PGI) is open.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

Its giving error as deficit stock, not as posting periods not open.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the MM posting period.

Also check whether the sale order quantity is getting confirmed while processing the sale order itself? If so, after saving the delivery document, the delivery qnty might have confirmed against some other sales order.

check through t.code COR06, and release the required qnty from some othe sales order to enable PGI against saved delivery...

hope it will work..

kailash

Former Member
0 Kudos

type error...read the t.code as CO06 with checking rule as A (SD order)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

The error message is

"Deficit of BA Unrestricted-use 35 G : 1300052 1510 BS01 7123107"

35 G is the quantity, 1300052 is material, BS01 is storage location and 7123107 is the batch.

Friendly

Ramesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh

Yes since the material you are trying to do PGI is assigned with batch code. So go to VL02N, give the delivery document number. Under the tab "<i>Item Overview</i>" tab, you can see a field "<i>Batch</i>". You have to enter the respective batch number here and try to do PGI.

Thanks

G.Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are getting msg like <b>"M7 021 : Deficit of SL Unrestr. prev. ..."</b> then it is due to MM period.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi,

Respective Batch was already assigned while saving the delivery.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you do not want to open the old period. Try this, make the "Actual delivery date" blank in the delivery doc and do the PGI. This will take today's date as the actual delivery date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Initially I tried like that only. Then only its giving me the deficit error.

Regards

Ramesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh

Without doing PGI, you <b>CANNOT</b> create a commercial invoice, if you are doing with standard billing type. If it is proforma invoice, you can very well do PGI. Check in document flow for that particular delivery document what the subsequent document is.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

It is not Proforma invoice, it is commercial invoice only. I am able to create commercial invoice without PGI. Even if I create only proforma invoice also (for a delivery where PGI was not done), later its not allowing me to do PGI. So thats not at all the problem. The problem is, it is clearly showing the stock in Schld for delivery, but I am not able to do PGI. why? How can I see for which order the stock was scheduled? How can I move the stock from unrestricted use to scheduled for delivery for ' planning from assembly' material, not for Make to Order material?

friendly Ramesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh

Really I dont know how this could be possible. You can take it for granted that if your copy controls are in line with standard document types, you cannot do commercial invoice.

Once you try to save the billing document, it throws an error message "<i>Goods issue has not been posted for the delivery</i>".

However, in order to check which delivery document is created without doing PGI, go to MD04, give the material code and plant and enter. You can see under the tab "MRP element data" some document numbers. If your delivery document numbers starts with 300xxx1, similar number will flow here.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi