cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a library component containing Excel apiu0092s in NWDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an excel upload program which works if the Webdynpro project is a Local project. I understand that for Webdynpro DC, I have to initially create a library component containing the excel jars, and then use that component as 'used dc' in my Webdynpro DC present in NWDI landscape.

To do this, I followed the blog ‘https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2361’ [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];(by Valery Silaev). But, when I check in the visual administrator, I don't find the jars in my library component. Is there any other way to deploy the excel jars into the server? Please help.

Thanks,

Yuvaraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

chk it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanwal,

Thanks for the link. I've followed similar steps, but still unable to get the jars in my library component.

Mr. Kent has resolved using Enterprise Application component. I don't know how to create an Enterprise application with the jars declared in its public part.

Please help,

Yuvaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess the problem may be because of the jdk version. I use Netweaver version 7.0 with SP13 and jdk version 1.4.2_14.

Can anybody suggest the recommended setup for successful deploying of java library component?

Regards,

Yuvaraj

Answers (0)