cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question in APP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's

1)in APP where i can block bulk invoices (if its one r two invoices i can blok by selecting edit proposal and selecting reallocation button., (exp.,suppose i hv 100 line items , want to block it from 20 to 25 and 30 to 39 and 45 to 49, rest all to be paid)

2)when we run payment proposal it will created one file what is name of he file and what kind of data it will store over there,,

value points is assigend for quick reply

Regards

Nandini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i>1)in APP where i can block bulk invoices (if its one r two invoices i can blok by selecting edit proposal and selecting reallocation button., (exp.,suppose i hv 100 line items , want to block it from 20 to 25 and 30 to 39 and 45 to 49, rest all to be paid)</i>

Use Tcode FBL1N to get the list of open items. Select the items to be blocked for payment by checking a small check box on the left most column. Click on Mass change (CtrlShiftF9). It will show you the list of fields that can be changed. Put any payment block and execute.

<i>2)when we run payment proposal it will created one file what is name of the file and what kind of data it will store over there,,</i>

You can get the report using Tcode S_P99_41000099 - Payment List

Thanks

Palani

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nandini:

Payment proposal will generate a log that will include items like payment method, due date, vendor numbers etc..

Payment run will either print the checks or generate a file called a payment advice that will be sent to bank/external system. This will include info like vendor number, amount to be paid etc...

Assign points if info helps

Vj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In free selection in the APP run, you can select the field document number and exclude those values.Only rest of the values are picked by APP.

Thanks

Aravind