Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of PR after PO created

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created a PR, the created the RFQ/PO for that PR. Now i want to delete the PR and system allows me to delete. I want system not to allow me to delete as the PR has been processed already.

Please suggest how to block deleting the PR once it is processed.

Thanks & Regards

Satya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the PR is subjected to release strategy you can control with the release indicator.

that is after full releasing for RFQ/PO then you can make that PR not changable.

Reward if usefull.

Regards,

Batchu

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is release strategy for the PR. How to make the PR unmodifiable once it is fully processed??????Do i have to do any configuration???????

Thanks & Regards

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In OLME--> PR

>Set up Release Procedure with Classification---> In Release Indicator, Choose your Requirement and go into Details -

>There in Changebility Field, you choose Option : 1, Cannot be changed...

Then your PR cannot be modifiable once it is fully released.

Reward if useful

Regards

S.Baskaran

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Baskaran....

I have rewarded you.

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Baskaran,

I am still able to delete PR even after its released, RFQ/PO created...The system does not give any error message...It only gives an warning message that PO exists for the PR....But does not stop me from deleting the line items in PR.

I have done the necessary settings suggested by you.

Please advice.

Thanks & Regards

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you tell me your warning message no.....we can make it error...

Regards

S.Baskaran

Message was edited by:

baskaran srinivasan

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message is 06 152 which I have already maintained as error message. Now system does not allow me to delete the line item if PO has been created. But if only RFQ has been created, then system does not stop me from deleting the line item. I want the system to stop me from deleting the line iten if RFQ has been created for that PR.

Please suggest......

Thanks & Regards

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In OLME--->PR

>RELEASE PROCEDURE->Procedure with classificationSet up procedure with classification
>Choose Release Indicator
-->Go into New Entries----> Here you create your new release indicator and in Details subscreen....you check both Released for quoation and Released for issue of PO.....and in CHANGES AFTER START OF RELEASE PROCESS Sub screen....In Changebility Field, you choose option "1" ie) CANNOT BE CHANGED...

and in OLME--->PR

>RELEASE PROCEDURE->Procedure with classificationSet up procedure with classification--->while configuring your release strategy....In Release Statues , you configure your own release indicator as released one...

Hope it will solve yourproblem

Regards

S.Baskaran

Answers (0)