cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID, IR error when try to login (JNDI error) during SSL configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm in the process to configure SSL on SAP J2EE Engine. I'm following the document of SAP library and "Enabling SSL and client certificates on SAP J2EE Engine" by Angel Dichev of RIG, SAP Labs.

I deployed the SAP Java Cryptographic Toolkit and update the unlimited strength jurisdiction policy files.

As per document, I changed the default setting from SSL provider service for the Dispatcher from manual start to always start.

After this step, I have problems to log in IR and ID ( SLD and RWB are working), getting the follow errors ( after click on ID or IR, got the login screen for user/pwd and after entering getting the error):

"Unable to map from JNDI delivered class com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.UnsatisfiedReferenceImpl to class com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.login.LoginServiceHome registered during login service"

Any solution of this problem?

Regards

Amar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagi,

>>>ID, IR error when try to login (JNDI error) during SSL configuration..?

........hope this link may help u...!

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2f/18453caff4f703e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have the certificates, and also have them in the right location in the trusted ca store...?

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi

I created the certificate and then it work for one day. Today morning, i received the certificate request response from SAP trust centre and imported into our server.

I have inported into Key storage of visual admin as per guide. Is there any other place to check it?

Again logon to IB fail with the same error.

Any idea?

Regards

Amar