cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

u0093Addn to stocku0094 for putaway strategy u0093 u0093 in storage type not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems that the flag “Addn to stock” for putaway strategy “ “ in the storage type 103 configuration is not working fine as the quantities of the same material with the same batch sent to the same stype 103, and destination bin are not being added. So by running stock report in WM we see several lines with partial quantities instead of only one line with the total quantity in place. Do anybody know how can that be solved? Or what can be the route cause of the issue? Is there any OSS known applicable to fix the problem?

Thx for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The easiest way to find the root cause yourself if by looking into the bin determination log, when you create the TO in foreground.

do you use capacity check? which one? how much do you put-away, how much can a single bin take?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

the issue is happening is in several bins so the maximum qty we can transfer in the TO is the pallet qty defined in the master data (SU) and each line in the stock report appears several times for the same material in the same bin, the capacity check is not active. Any other sugestion?

Thanks

Alba

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

unfortunatly your answer did not make the situation clearer to me.

The max quantity of a bin is entered in LS02N, not in the material master . In material master WM2 view you have just the quantity on a pallett.

Do you use storage unit numbers, each pallett having its own number?

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alba,

Sorry, I just ask you to make it clear: have you set 'Allow addn to stock' indicator in MM (WM 1)?

Thanks,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My understanding is that in WM views there are no chance to setup this option, only in storage type level, correct¿?

Regards

Alba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

ok, the qty of a pallet is defined in hte WM2 and in that case is the max qty (as the system is not working properly) we can trasnfer in a TO.

Yes materials are SU managed. So shall be the problem in LS02N?

Thx

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If each pallet has its own SUT number, then you get per pallet a line in the stock list (LX02) for one bin, as SAP will create an individual Quant per material, batch, bin, stock status and storage unit combination. .

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alba,

Please check the WM views in MM.

I've checked:

(SAP help pushing F1 when the cursor is set on this thick box)

<i>Indicator: Allow addition to existing stock

Indicator determining whether a material with particular characteristics may be added to existing stock of the same material with the same characteristics in one storage bin.

Dependencies

If the storage type control table does not allow additions to existing stock for this storage type, the indicator set in the material master record is ineffective.</i>

+

(SAP help)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/c6/f8449d4afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

I think you have to set this indicator!

BR

Csbaa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you are righ in lx03 but shoud not be in LS24 what is the case, correct?

Regards

Alba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csbaa ,

This flag is setuped in T331 table correctly setuped for the destination stype and as you confirmed with your info the indicator set in the material master record is ineffective, correct?

In any case, what views do you mean? in WM1 and WM2 cannot see any option for that. And as you confirmed with your info the indicator set in the material master record is ineffective.

Thanks for the help

Alba

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alba,

As I understand you have to set it both in customizing and in material master. SAP help says that the settings are not enough w/o settings in Customizing.

I don't know this putaway strategy but maybe you can try the settings written by me (and please check the link) - of course it's up to you.

BR

Csaba