cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Separate Billing Documents created in the collec Billing through VF04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Forum Friends,

I am doing the collective Billing through VF04 for two deliveries (80015032 and 80015034) of the same day.

When I am finding in VF05 it has been observed that Two Billing documents instead of one billing document have been created against the two deliveries.

Could anybody guide where the problem is? I guess the problem is in Copy control but exactly what field is to be changed please guide me. I tried with the Data routine “003” and “007” but nothing happened.

Regards,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198268
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>To enable collective billing</b>:

Enter transaction code XD02 and press Enter key

Enter the customer number, sales area and press enter key

Go to Extras --> Additional data --> customer group 5 and enter collective billing.

The functionality of collective billing could be tested with multiple orders and deliveries for this customer.

Collective billing could be set at the sales order level also

Create two own orders using that customer and test order combination

Create another sales order. Deliver and test collective billing with the previous delivery.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sophia Xavier

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jans

If data from the related reference documents differs in the header fields of the billing document, the system will automatically split the invoice. For example, header datas like Payment Terms, Payer, Shipping Conditions etc differs, there will be invoice split.

To find out the reason for split analysis, proceed as follows:

Enter the number of the first billing document that you wish to compare.

Choose Environment --> Split analysis.

Enter the number of the second billing document which you wish to compare to the first in the dialog box.

Enter the billing document number and choose Continue.

The system displays the Billing document split analysis log. It is made up of three parts. The first shows the header partners and header fields which are different in the two documents while the second and third columns show the respective values for these fields.

This provides you with a clear overview of which fields have differing contents, the information available, and why there was an invoice split.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for your reply. I have given the result of the Split result but it is not clear to me.

Fld Name 0090036461 0090036462

Reference Document Number 0090036461 0090036462

Assignment number 0080015032 0080015034

Payment Reference 0090036461 0090036462

In this case "Reference Document Number" is my invoice numbers which have been created. And the "Assignment number" is the delvery document numbers for which I have done the collective billing.

My question is how can I get one invoice number against that collective billing for bothe the deliveries.

Regards,

Jans

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jans

The data relates to "<i>Payment Reference</i>" should be unique. Then only, you can combine the deliveries to one invoice.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi ,

I agree that the Payment Reference shold be unique but in this case these are my invoice numbers which have been created through VF04. How to configure so that I can get only one invoice number against two deliveries through VF04.

Regards,

Jans