cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fork with two recieve steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a BPM fork step with two receive steps, One is IDOC and another is ABAP proxy. both are independant steps so use a dummy correlation.

I am assuming any message that arrives should start the process. When the proxy runs it start the process and works fine.

when an IDOC arrives, its giving an error Permanent error in BPE inboud processing.

In SXMB_Moni the status is message scheduled on outbound side.

Thanks for the answer,

Vinay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have split both receivers into two bpms.

This works for now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.

Actually i was using BPM because bothe the messages will be transformed to target messages which are same type. So we have two transformations one for IDOc and one for Proxy.

Then we have single sender step.

I tried not to use correlation but since there are two receive steps its asking the correaltion as mandatory entry in receiver steps.

I am now going to split them into two processes each with its own process.

thanks,

vinay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said above, you can create 2 Message Mapping and Interface Mappings (one for IDoc and other for proxy) keeping the same Target Message Type and Message Interface. Just configure them as you would do for a normal interface for both, this will end up in the ID configuration where the message from any of the sender will get transformed into target message type.

Regards,

S.Santhosh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vinay,

check your second receiver step of ABAP proxy, your configuration of receiver , check it ,Start Process option is checked or not.

hope this will help

regards

HONEY

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vinay,

both of ur steps can start the process and the branches are independent and for proxy its wrkin fine therefore it seems there is an error in the other branch. have u thoroughly checked this branch for any errors?

vat exactly is the error?

also as pointed above, no need for correlating the messages.

regards,

latika.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vinay

When both are independent then there is no need of correlating the message. Why do u need a bpm then?