cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving multiple files with dual extension using file adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scenario where I am implementing requires multiple files of different names to be picked(ABC.txt) and dropped at destination(ABC.txt.pgp) up by my File Sender and Receiver adapters. Any idea on about how the configuration for receiving multiple files with dual extension for receiver adapter is to be done?

Note:- currently, The scenario is working fine without dual extension. i.e Its picking all files which starts with ABC and creating at destination as it is. even I configured as ABC.txt.pgp, but its not creating the second extension.

Thanks in Advance

Manmadha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

manmadha,

Are you doing any mapping..do be able to do what you want to do..you need to map...

Are you just doing a file to file ftp scenario.........??

Or is there some mapping also involved, you might not be able to do that without custom mapping...or without udf.

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to concatenate '.pgp ' to the source file name to create the target file name for the receiver file adapter, by accessing the Adapter Specific Attributes using Java user defined function. This might work.

Reference links:

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/03612cdecc6e76e10000000a422035/frameset.htm">SAP Help - Accessing Adapter Specific Attributes</a>

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/10/xi-the-same-filename-from-a-sender-to-a-receiver-file-adapter--sp14 - XI: The same filename from a sender to a receiver file adapter - SP14</a>

Regards,

S.Santhosh Kumar