cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Short name of Depreciation area displayed in AS92

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I change short name of the depreciation area In AS92? The table name is T093T and field name is AFBKTX. I am able to change depreiciation area description from SPRO(table name V_T093_00N, field name AFBTXT). But, I can not find a way to change the description showed in AS92. Please help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Possible Reason: If the fiscal year is closed then u may not be able to make changes...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the answer myself.

SPRO -> Financial Accounting(new) - Asset Accounting -> Asset Accounting(Lean Implementation) -> Organizational Structures -> Depreciation Areas -> Define how depreciation areas post to General Ledger

Double-click on the depreciation area and you can change the long name and the short name of the depreciation area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry. The link does not provide answer. If you access AS92 and click on Depreciation area, you will see the description of the depreciation areas. How do I change the description for those areas?

I was able to use SPRO to change the name of the depreciation area...if you click on Asset value, there is a list of depreciation areas showing on the left side. The description is changed there.

Thanks!