cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver file adapter behave like a EOIO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an interface wherein R/3 sends IDocs to XI and the messages have QOS as EO. XI triggers a proxy interface which retrieves a certain data back from R/3. Once the mapping is done in XI, the receiver, a file adapter creates a bunch of files for each message.

Here's the data scale.

1 IDoc triggers 1000+ proxy message interfaces which triggers over 2000+ files.

All messages in the receiver queue (XI_SERIALIZE00xx) go into EOIO status. What is driving this EOIO message type (IDocs are coming in as EO messages).

The problem, if one message gets into system error, all go into holding status. They are all independent of each other. How can I fix this??

Thanks,

Pam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the "Quality of Service: Maintain Order At Runtime" is "Checked" in the Interface Determination of the scenario.

If it's Checked, try to Uncheck this and test the interface for EO QOS.

Regards,

S.Santhosh Kumar

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That should fix it.......try santosh`s solution..

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

After digging into this further...here's how it is working and I'm figuring out how the queue id got assgined to proxy inbound (sender).

- <SAP:ReliableMessaging xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:QualityOfService>ExactlyOnceInOrder</SAP:QualityOfService>

<SAP:QueueId>XI_SERIALIZE0012</SAP:QueueId>

</SAP:ReliableMessaging>

Here's the flow.

IDoc message (r/3) to ZIDoc_in (XI) - the messages are EO

ZIDoc_in (R/3 proxy) to ZIDoc_out (XI) - the messages here are set as EOIO with the queueid from above.

ZIDoc_out (XI) to ZFile_in (File receiver) - thousands of messages go in as EOIO

as per this blog

- /people/arulraja.ma/blog/2006/08/18/xi-reliable-messaging-150-eoio-in-abap-proxies

I did not find the queue id set in the abap proxy code. So where is this "XI_SERIALIZExxxx" being set and how is it becoming EOIO?

Not sure if the parameter in the interface determination is doing this since the messages from the proxy shows up as EOIO.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try by unchecking and checking the QOS in Interface Determination and see the interface's QOS. If possible can you explain the flow in detail like how the single IDOC message triggers multiple interfaces further, are these split at each line items in IDOC ?

Regards,

S.Santhosh Kumar

Message was edited by:

Santhosh Kumar Subramanian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not had time to do this....I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your input.