cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No Authorization to logon as trusted system"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am getting above error while trying to get another system through SolMan? Is there any one who had the same issue before or some one know how solve the problem? It was ok last week. But all on a sudden I am getting this error. It is killing me. Any solution will be appreciated.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need auth object, S_RFCACL.

Derek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is simple,

Create a role with the objects --> S_RFC , S_RFCACL and S_RFC_ADM in solman and the sattelite system and assign for users in both

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto Lealdini,

I have the same problem... I put that authorization profiles that you mentioned on production user, and this user is used to connect Solution Manager (SSM) to Production system (PRD) on Trusted RFC!

But still it show me in solution manager at SMT2 an error "No authorization to logon as trusted system (Trusted RC=0)" and when I press in this message error for more details it show me an error in TRUSTING_SYSTEM@PRD RFC "No authorization to logon as trusted system (Trusted RC=0)".

When I open this RFC Destination TRUSTING_SYSTEM@PRD there is no value entered under Logon & Security in client and user field.

Another thing that could be the problem on this is maybe the Authorization Object of S_RFC_ADM, I don´t know what to put in Authorization Field (watch this link):

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/6b/af429b12e9214d9a2d6cba921b162f/frameset.htm

What did you put there? (ACTVT ; RCFTYPE ; RFCDEST ; ICF_VALUE)

Can you help me please?! Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

João Dimas - Portugal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nabi,

Any trusted RFC's, user should have S_RFC & S_RFCACL. Is is from one of the SAP note that I have applied. so always, any user who is trying to use trusted rfc's, should have those authorization objects.

so basically, this what I did. I have created role (pfcg) and added S_RFC & S_RFCACL and assign to myself and rfc user. It worked perfectly fine.

I hope this will solve your problem. Please revert back if you need more help.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Nabi,

You Have to Establish Trusted RFC connection, follow Note 128447.

If trusted Coonection already Estbalish, still that note will give an idea about what Authorization object is necessary..

Reward points fo usefull answer...

Regards,

Anand...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think we had that, too. What return code did you get? RC=2?

We "solved" this by giving the caller the profile "SAP_TRANSLATOR". A User with this profile is allowed to logon as a trusted system..