cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to maintain EVV account key

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client wanted cash sales procedure so i created sales do type BV(ZBV) Del type BV(ZBV) Bill type BV. account determination procedure is done and account key defined and in pricing procedure where to enter account key like ERL for revenue and ERF for freight condition types. and where to entere the same. and Bill type is assigned to account determination procedure.

Cash account determination is done.

regards

Ramachandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramachandra,

1.You can go to transaction SPRO > Sales & Dist > Basic Functions> Pricing > Pricing Control > Define & Assign Pricing Procedures

2. Select Maintain pricing procedures

3. Highlight/Select the pricing procedure that you have created for this and double click on "Control data"( you can see this on the left hand side of the screen)

4. In the pricing procedure table, you can see column "ActKy". This the column where you define the account key for your pricing procedure..

Hope this help

Regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think we have to assign the EVV account key in RAD only in VKOA.

in pricing procedure to PR00 we assign ERL

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in VKOA and select table 005 account key in the screen enter the EVV account key tom u r chat of accounts, sales org and condition type

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi This is not the problem , I done the same thing but in pricing procedure

we have to assign account key against condition type in account key colum here where to assign for cash clearing eg wew are assigning account key ERL to basic price and ERF for freight and mws for taxes. where to assign(put) EVV account key, agaist which condition type.

regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramachandran

If I understood your requirement clearly, go to <b>V/08</b>, select your pricing procedure.

Here against the condition type for unit price which you are maintaining, say for example, PR00, you need to assign EVV key under the tab "<b>ActKy</b>".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry ...I couldn't understand anything from your message....especially question was not clear...take your time and repost.

regards