cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Client - Installation/Upgrade 5.0 SP10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

After trying to work with SP09 on mobile we finally decide to use SP10 hoping some of the problems with the last version were solved. With the upgrade on the server finished i face a new problem, although we finish the installation on the server side i can't find the media for the Mobile Client SP10, nor in swdc, in any composite note (as for example Note 1045652 - CRM Mobile Client Component: Installation/Upgrade 5.0 SP09)....

The is no upgrade/installation guide on SP10 mobile side, any document, software... nothing in any SAP location.

Could someone tell me the material number for the DVD mobile client or some location with information about it (in case it exists) ??

Thanks in advance.

Juan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

according note <b>852743</b> (currently in work) there is no SP10 for Mobile at all.

5.0 SP9 Client works with Server SP9 as well as with Server SP10.

Maybe Ramesh Babu M can confirm this because he is the responsible SAP person for this topic.

Regards,

Wolfhard

former_member192750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no SP10 planned for MSA 5.0. However, SP11 should be out soon and yes it has many of the fixes required for SP09 inbuilt

Best Regards,

Ankan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all !!

Thank you guys for your help but after waiting a few days for the new SP release it was a surprise for me that there is no upgrade to SP11 on mobile client.

Has anyone information about the upgrade plan for mobile ?? The SP09 has lot of problems so my hope was SAP deliver a new SP for the mobile solution and avoid to patch the SP09.

Any help will be very useful.

Thanks again.

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

SAP CRM Mobile 5.0 SP11 is now released to customers. It is available on the SMP since last friday. The software is available to download on the SMP. You can upgrade/patch the software from any previous 5.0 SP to SP11.

Also, 5.0 SP11 has some enhanced supportability features which would enable better debugging and problem solving.

If you plan to install 5.0 SP11 a fresh, please wait till friday for the material numbers. It is currently under production and you would be able to order for the DVD's once the material number is available.

Best Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

As Wolfhard mentioned, there was no Mobile Client release for 5.0 SP10. The last release to customers was 5.0 SP09. However, 5.0 SP09 mobile client release would be compatible with 5.0 SP10 CRM Server release. The compatability is mentioned in the CRM 5.0 collective note "852743".

CRM Mobile Client 5.0 SP11 is due to release in the first week of December and there are many new supportability features, with better quality, shipped with this release. We would suggest you to wait for couple of weeks to patch your mobile applications from 5.0 SP09 to 5.0 SP11.

Please revert back for any further clarifications.

Best Regards,

Ramesh.