cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation error for RHEL 5 NW04s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to install netweaver 04s on RHEL 5 with j2sdk 1.4.2_14.I have the follwoing problems at step create secure store. Below are the details.

CJSlibModule::writeInfo_impl()

Output of /opt/j2sdk1.4.2_14/bin/java -classpath /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/launcher.jar -Xmx256m com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/lib:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/exception.jar:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/logging.jar:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar create -s DEV -f /sapmnt/DEV/global/security/data/SecStore.properties -k /sapmnt/DEV/global/security/data/SecStore.key -enc -p XXXXXX is written to the logfile SecureStoreCreate.log.

WARNING 2009-11-26 05:46:01

CJSlibModule::writeWarning_impl()

Execution of the command "/opt/j2sdk1.4.2_14/bin/java -classpath /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/launcher.jar -Xmx256m com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/lib:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/exception.jar:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/logging.jar:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar create -s DEV -f /sapmnt/DEV/global/security/data/SecStore.properties -k /sapmnt/DEV/global/security/data/SecStore.key -enc -p XXXXXX" finished with return code 1. Output:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/engine/offline/OfflineToolStart

ERROR 2009-11-26 05:46:01

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

CJS-30050 Cannot create the secure store; see output of log file SecureStoreCreate.log:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/engine/offline/OfflineToolStart.

ERROR 2009-11-26 05:46:01 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:731]

showDialog()

FCO-00011 The step createSecureStore with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_SecureStore|ind|ind|ind|ind|8|0|createSecureStore was executed with status ERROR .

and the output of the SecureStoreCreate.log file is :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/engine/offline/OfflineToolStart.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi markus,

Thanks for your response solved the problem.If you dont mind can i get ur personal mailid?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can any one help me with the solution

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

some days ago you said the problem is "solved"...

--

Markus