cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD Connection IB: Can't find business systems: InternalEOAService

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have connected my SLD properly to the IS. SLD_CHECK is successful. But I can not access the business systems from the integration builder. I get this message:

========================================================

Access to object list of type "BusinessSystem" using the InternalEOAService BusinessSystemAccessor failed

========================================================

What's wrong. Performed J2EE restart and SXI_CHACHE refresh.

Can also not import configuration objects due to the fact that it thinks that certain business systems do not appear in the SLD. But they do....

Please suggest?!?

Kind regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>You need to successfully register the JAVA stack with the SLD. In the Data Supplier, does this work for every page? You are interested in the CIM Data tab...

How do I do this and where do I find the data supplier, rz70 right?

How to correctly register j2ee stack with sld?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is held in the Java Visual Admin... It's a post installation task...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest checking OSS note 764176. Check the SLD config - Content Mainentance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried this note. There are some inconsistent entries.

However, the components are not listing themselves in the SLD. How is this possible. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are issues with components not registering in the SLD - and SAP are aware of this - hence the OSS note.

By following the note you should be able to correct these entries.

Some manual associations are need to correct this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have followed the note.

The only entry under Exchange Infrastructure is the IS Server, there are no domains or adapters.

What is needed to let the components self-register in a normal situation? SLD CHECK works...

Thanks in advance...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did the template installer complete correctly? I think there's some post-install tasks to complete.. Specifically the SLD Data supplier and the SAP XI AF settings (for username and password)

Under Technical Systems - XI in the SLD - you should have the following:

Adapter Engine

Domain

Integration Directory

Integration Repository

Integration Server

RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have none of these objects.

The sld check completes fine, but the xi components will not register on the sld.

Data supplier is set correctly. Where do I set the AF settings?

Something in content maintenance maybe?

Kind regards,

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does ur SLD resides on a different machine than XI? If yes, follow this

SAP Note 768148: Using a separate SLD for XI

Also can u provde details of ur SLD landscape.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Forget about the SLDCHECK. that is completely irrelevant here and only deals with the abap communciation.

Your issue relates to the JAVA communication with the SLD.

You need to successfully register the JAVA stack with the SLD. In the Data Supplier, does this work for every page? You are interested in the CIM Data tab...

You may have to make alot of manual associations, but until you can register the other components, there's no point.

Can you specify your version and whether or not the Template Installer was successful and whether you have checked the post installation tasks?

Also check this note: https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/939592