SAP R/3 System analysis before upgrade 4.6C --> SAP ECC 6.0
Before the upgrade from R/3 4.6C to ECC 6.0 I would like to execute SAP R/3 system analysis.
The following functions should be included in this program:
- detailed analysis of system modifications (effort driver and risk factor during an Upgrade)
- comparison against a SAP ERP 6.0 reference system
- extension SAP tools, including RBE and conflict lists (SPAU/SPDD)
- syntax analysis of program code with respect of adjustement need
- quality control of own development
- control of amount of transports within different company areas
- control of user information, such a user type, logon date, etc.
- basic control, whether a sufficient authorization concept is available
- Identification of objects that should be considered for the archiving in oder to decrease the db-size
My question are:
- which tasks can be convered with SAP standard transactions what are the names of the transactions?
- which effort do I investigate for these tasks?
Thank you very much!