cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOP - Flexible Planning - Product Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

In flexible planning, Can we create a Planning heirarchy with product group(2 levels)and the material as last level(3rd level) and transfer the data to DM at first level of product group.

I mean, is there an option to transfer the data to demand management at product group level in flexible planning similar to MC75(standard)

Thanks in advance

Ravindra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Product group is also a material master, so system limitation to have product group in flexible planning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh/Prasun,

Thanks for the information. I agree with rajesh point. The data is stored only at detailed level in flexible planning. So there is no chance of moving the data at product group level unless and untill we touch user exit!!. Moreover we cannot use product group in flexible planning.

Thanks

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes.

In SOP..you can see cumulation at any level, but not at DM level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

The planning hierarchy of standard Product group is always S076-info strudture based. If u want to make ur own planning hierarchy then u have to maintain MC61, As also, if u want to maintain ur own infostructure then create by MC21. And w.r.t. that info structure u create own planning hierarchy.

In the above process u can make any type of consistent planning/ level-by-level planning.

I think the above point will be useful.

Thanks

Prasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you remember in flexible planning the data is stored in the combination of hierachy and you can flexibily the data at each level, hence when you goto DM, it will be at material level and not at hierachy level.

But you can see the data at any level @ SOP, and not at DM.