cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to Blueprint documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

during the testing a lot of tester had the need to check the blueprint documents. As I know within the test (TA: STWB_WORK) it is not possible to "jump" to the blueprint documentation (TA: SOLAR01/02) of a Business Scenario, Business Process or Step.

Does anybody know how to assure a direct "jump" from a test case to the linked documentation?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manfred,

if you "create" a Test Case within SOLAR02 with Test Case Type "Manual Test Case" or "Testdocument" and then join "link to a Solution Manager Document" within pop-up "Add Document", you should manage to link to a document (i.e. located at "Proj. Documentation") of any project (even the same you add this Test Case to). After generating Test Plan and Test Package tester will find a link within stwb_work to refer to this document.

I'm sorry to say that obviously the document only can be read (or saved as local copy) that way. I found no way until yet to edit those documents from this link "back into" Test (Case) Document as it is possible when Test Plan was generated from file-server instead from bbp-structure.

See also

regards

Andi

Andreas Küstermann

- Berater Collaboration + Processmanagement -

Cellent AG

Industries Solutions & Services

Geschäftsstelle Neu-Ulm

Edisonallee 1 - 3

89231 Neu-Ulm

Telefon 0731 / 954 487 - 55

Mobil 0174 / 922 84 45

Telefax 0731 / 954 487 99

mailto: andreas.kuestermann@cellent.de

http://www.cellent.de

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anybody know how to solve such an issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anybodyknow, how to create such a link?