cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Assingnment & Free Item Checked in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement of making default value for account assignment as "Q" and Free Item check box checked always in one particulart PO Document Type. In addition we need to disable both fields. Anybody can guide me how i can achieve this either thru customization or thru any user exits?

Regards,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you disable those fields in custimixation.

Spro --> materials management --> Purchasing --> purchase order --> define screen layout at document level.

here you can disable the fields.

in this screen for eacah field, you have optional , required and display options.

hope this may help you,

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create one new PO Document type....Ask your ABAP Person, In Transaction code: SHD0....create one screen variant for ME21N transaction code....and there PO Document type, Acc.Ass. "Q" and Free item check box field and all you choose as both With Content only & Out put only as checked.....and for this Transaction variant , Create one New Transaction Code...

Then whenever you use this new Transaction code, you will get default value for account assignment as "Q" and Free Item check box checked always in your particulart PO Document Type...

By this way you can solve your problem

Rewad if useful

Regards

S.Baskaran