cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscreen not found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am recieving the following error when clicking yes in an pop-up screen. Not logs are recorded and no more information i to be found. I am stuck.

Anyone seen this before, what can be missing?

BR/Max

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

Note

The following error text was processed in the system Q51 : Subscreen not found

The error occurred on the application server debosap63_Q51_51 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

SYSTEM-EXIT of program SAPLBW02

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system Q51 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server debosap63_Q51_51 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server debosap63_Q51_51 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-https -c: 100 -u: SRMTEST28 -l: E -s: Q51 -i: debosap63_Q51_51 -w: 0 -d: 20071126 -t: 143919 -v: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE -e: Subscreen not found

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Message was edited by:

Max Vilé

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Max,

please tell us what ITS version and what service you are using. Is it an SAP GUI for HTML? Can you provide more information about the transaction/application?

If not, do the template correspond to the dynpro?

Regards,

TJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using the integrated its in srm 5.0. This is a z-transaction of bbpapproval. The thing is that it works fine in the D-env but not in Q.

/Max