cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create quotas for leave request in ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are gng for a ess/mss implementation . After following the general docs on ESS/MSS config available on sdn we have been able to get the

i) Personal info and Who's who wrking

Howsover I am facing problem wih getting the leave request to function. The error i am getting is that "Not enough quota for this leave type"

Can somebody give a detailed doc on how to go about the leave request configuration .What all steps are required on the r3 side and portal side .

Points guranteed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

In infotype 2006 create an absence quota record for the employee and assign substantial leave days. The corresponding absence needs to be used in the ESS to deduct the leave from the leave quota after time evaluation.

I trust you have the time management implemented in R/3 which is up and running.

If helps, pl do reward.

Thanks

Narasimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi narashima,

Thakns for ur response . I am checking leave overview for employee. but is getting table is empty at portal end. although its giving some value for that employee for earliear year like 2004 but onwards i m getting table is empty > i think it is some data issue at HR end .could you let me know how can i solve it ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you just want to have enough quota that specific absence and that specific employee go to Infotype 2006 and edit the days of that quota.

To see the quotas in the portal and if you are using ERP2005 and BP 1.0 of ESS go to transaction PTARQ, Employee Self-Service -> Service-Specific Settings -> Working Time -> Leave Request -> Layout of the Web Application -> Specify Display of Absence Quotas

Hope this help

Sónia