cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HI NEW MANY QUREIS PLS HELP HIGHLY AWARDED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys iam suinaina from banglore iam in ro SAP SD now i started preparing real time scenarios as i was reading i had many doubts in end to end implementation some of them for today are as follows :

1. In end to end implemetation of functional consultant prepares flowdiagrams and DFD are prepared in vision format as they are in AS IS document what are flow are flowdiagrams and DFD and there use ?

2. What are predefined templates how they are prepared and there use and who will do it ?

3. Is integration done simultanuosly with maping and gap analysis if so then what are they how do we define and who will do it and how ?

4. In TO BE what are DFD/ERD which we prepare before configuring ?

5. What are test scripts and when they are prepared who prepares them and how and why ?

6. What is Kick Off meeting? and what will be discussed down ther and who will participate ?

7. What are ASAP road maps where are they used and how ?

8. What are funtional specs and techical specs how do we use them and what are they ?

9. What is the most commom form of testing done in many companies to test ?

so guys u r answers will be very valuble and highly rewarded so pls do the need ful

take care

byeeeee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suinaina,

Where you based at & working presently? If you provide some details I could send some information to you.

Thanks

Shiv