SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sessions of offering via RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anybody know an RFC to create sessions of offering for modules?

I found HRIQ_OBJECT_PERIODS_SET function, which works but it's internal only - not callable outside SAP...

Thanks

Janek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member195888
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Janek,

could you describe the use case where you need to create a session of offering? In some cases the session of offering is creted implicitly with the creation of an event offering. Also it is possible to create offerings through the template functionality in mass runs and you are able import templates.

Regards

Joachim

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member195888
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Janek,

could you describe the use case where you need to create a session of offering? In some cases the session of offering is creted implicitly with the creation of an event offering. Also it is possible to create offerings through the template functionality in mass runs and you are able import templates.

Regards

Joachim

0 Kudos

So I created my own custom RFC-enabled function (a wrapper) to call the internal HRIQ_OBJECT_PERIODS_SET function, and this pretty neatly solved my need.

Additional benefit - I can use a smaller # of external RFC parameters because, for instance, the processing mode is always the same.

Janek