cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font size in WebDynpro..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is it possible to change the font size and font family in webdynpro application in NWDS? i guess there is no std way for doing it, but is it possible somehow?

Regards,

Ameya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335005
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya,

Yes it is possible. For this you can make the change in the theme.

You can download the theme editor plugin for eclipse from SDN. With this plugin, you can make changes to the default themes , save as a new theme

Or if you are using portal, then goto system administrator, theme editor, select SAP Streamline and change the color in Global style content area ->Text, then save the theme with different name.

Best regards,

Sangeeta

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeeta,

Thats a lot for the input. its really nice, would you please tell me some more about theme editor plug-in? and how to use it?where to save this theme and all. The second option is i am familiar with but my scenario is if i dont have portal and i wanna show WD application on WAS then in this case second option will not be much usefull i guess.

But still please elaborate more like what field to change in text for theme in portal and if i save this theme by other name, how could i make WD application to use this theme???

Thanks a ton!!

Regards,

Ameya

Message was edited by:

Ameya Pimpalgaonkar

former_member335005
Participant
former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeeta,

Thats really too good resource ! , i will try the options now and update the thread. i have to look for how to use this plug-in.

Regards,

Ameya

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeeta,

The theme PDF given by you discribes the used of this plugin but How to apply the theme to a Web Dynpro application?

Regards,

Ameya

former_member335005
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya,

After you have edited the theme, copy the folder to this location:

<Drive name>:sap<instance name>JC00j2eeclusterserver0 empwebdynprowebsap.com cwddispwdaglobalSSR hemes

Then you have 2 options for Standalone Webdynpro application: setting the default theme or application specific theme.

This document has more information.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3ea0d790-0201-0010-80b8-b680496a...

Best regards,

Sangeeta

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for such a nice resources. Hope i get the required result

Regards,

Ameya

Answers (0)