MB31- Goods receipt for production orders - storage loc. disappears
I'm trying to customize production orders.
I have already prepared some config which allows me to:
- create an order (CO01),
- perform goods issue for the order (MB1A),
- confirm the order (CO15).
The last step to perform in order processing is the goods receipt (MB31) and that's where I'm stuck.
- I run MB31 and enter all the required data (movement type 101, production order number, plant, storage location);
- then a screen appears which contains an item data proposal - to be copied into the MM document being just created - among other fields it contains field "storage location" filled with the right value - so far so good;
- when I click "copy" to copy this proposal data as the MM document item, then the field "storage location" disappears (is not visible) - when I post the ducument created this way the stock does not get into the storage location specified but it is posted only at plant level.
Has anyone an idea what is happening here ?
I want the stock to be posted straight to the storage location (not at plant level only). The storage location is specified in the order data at "Goods receipt" tab, also the indicator "Goods receipt" on this tab is checked.