cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update item data in catalog from contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are using a functionality of updating some fields in catalog from contract. In contract we mark field Distribute Contr. to Catalog and after the release of contract we can see in tx sxmb_moni that XML message is created and that this contract is going to CCM through this message.

Now we need to update some additional fields for items in catalog from data in contract (e.g longtext, delivery times, description..)…I tried to play with badi BBP_SAPXML1_OUT_BADI and in debugging I tried to add a new characteristic value CCM/SHORT_DESCRIPTION for first item.

But in log of uploads of catalog I can see the error "A characteristic value for contract item 1 in contract 6000000245 is incorrect" …

So how can i update fields which are not updated in standard, how can i find the place where is this message created (message class /CCM/UPDATE_MANAGER, message 701, package /CCM/COS)….

Thanks for all answers, notes, ....

Jiri Juranek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Jiri,

Why do you need update item short description when transferring contract ? I'm not clear your business scenario. Have you checked the BADI /CCM/CTLG_ENRICHMENT ?

Regards,

Masa