cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can any one know why it is hapening wih customer master creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

when creating customer master in xd01, it is throwing some error like data is incomple . can any one know about this. In partner determination am using account group z001, i copied this from 0001, this account am using when creating partner determination procedure. In that procedure, am having partner functions as sp, sh, bp, py, and Sales employee (pe) . Alll partner functions having same account group z001. Am working in ecc50 why it is coming.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you have done the config for "Sales Employee without HR module" or your HR module implemented. This is required for the partner function "VE" <b>(Not "PE")</b> Sales Employee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of my knowledge Partner function Sales employee will be created on VPE1 Transaction and will be added to the particular A/C group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In XD02 enter partner function PE and in NUMBER enter the Sales employee u created...

U have to create Sale employee

IMGSales and DistributionMaster DataBusiness PartnersUse Sales Employee Without HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try and simulate the creation of XD01 through transaction recorder and check the values for the field

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in XD01 screen check whether u have maintaINED all the mandatory fields

just cross check whether u r missing any field