Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Blocking an item in SO created by a PO via EDI

Hello experts,

i am in a SAP R/3 Release 4.6C, working with EDIs and there is this problem i can't fix.

We create a PO via Edi and the system creates a SO from it. The ORDCHG is also configured properly and the changes go fine.

The problem is when we try to block or cancel an item in the PO and nothing is reflected in the SO. Do you have any suggestions to do this? I've seen in BD87 that the ORDCHG message arrives perfectly to the system with action 005, blocked item, but nothing is changed in the SO.

Another doubt is about the difference between idoc types ORDERS01..05?Are they the same?? Can't see any difference between them...

thanks

Former Member
Former Member replied

Diogo,

I think (but am not sure), that the item action codes are only used outbound, as standard. However, it should be quite easy to add some custom code to the include in EXIT_SAPLVEDB_001, something along the lines of :

WHEN 'E1EDP01'.

IF E1EDP01-ACTION = '005'

XVBAP-ABGRU = 'Z1' *Set your rejection code here

I am a functional analyst, not an ABAPer, so take the above with a large pinch of salt. You may want to check with your ABAP people first. For example, I'm not sure if you set XVBAP-ABGRU to your rejection code, or perhaps E1EDP01-ABGRU.

Good luck,

Paul.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question