cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free of charge items, ie price = u00A30.00 are not transferred to backend.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Free of charge items, ie price = £0.00 are not transferred to backend. PO created with held status, but the SRM PO item IR flag is selected. If we manually amend the SRM PO item to remove the 'invoice receipt' flag, then save the PO, the PO does get to the backend with a price of zero, the IR flag de-selected and the 'free' item flag selected.

How do we manage to get the PO with free items to the backend without having to manually change the held PO in SRM? We are on SRM 5.0 using extended classic.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am relatively new SRM user. I am interested in knowing how canm I manually post the PO to back end by manually changing IR flag in shopping cart? Can some one explain me if I create shopping cart, how do I manually remove IR flag because I don't see IR field in my shopping cart.

Please help me with the transaction & steps.

Thanks Gurus

Nim

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no IR field in the Shopping cart.

This field is in PO and should be remove these indicator via Change Badi... all the best.

I have done the same at one of my client..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which badi did you implement to get this working? Is there any chance you could send me an extract of the coding?

many thanks

neil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If I recall correctly, the FM used to transfer a SRM PO (extended classic scenario) to R/3 is:

BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC_V2

Regards, Eddie Straaijer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>We have done this type of requirment.. several times.. This is easily possible ..</b>

<u>You need to Implement the BADI - BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK using SE18 Transaction.</u>

<b>Either you can do this sample code inside BAPI (Make changes accordingly) or inside the BADI - BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK / BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK_NEW depending on your requirement.</b>

LOOP AT po_items INTO ls_po_items WHERE net_price IS INITIAL.
* Reset the IR Indicator for Items with Zero net price
    ls_po_items_add_data-po_item = ls_po_items-po_item.
    ls_po_items_add_data-ir_ind  = space.
    ls_po_items_add_data-gr_ind  = 'X'.
    ls_po_items_add_data-gr_non_val = 'X'.
    APPEND ls_po_items_add_data TO po_items_add_data.
  ENDLOOP.

<b>Related link -></b>

<u>Do let me know.</u>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that suggestion, unfortunately my ABAPer says that these are only called in the classic scenario. We are using extended classic.

Any other ideas to get around this?

Thanks

Neil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

Whenever GR/IV is expected material cant be free goods item.

I think that check is being defaulted from the vendor master in the SRM system.

Please see in the vendor master also and revert with your findings.

Also reward points for useful replies.

Brdgs/Gopesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

The GR-IV is not set in the SRM vendor and it is not set in the PO item either.

On earlier releases of SRM (EBP 4.0) where we were also using extended classic scenario, we applied OSS note 606347 (ECS transfer of purchase order items with price 0), which resolved this very same issue of transferring free of charge items to the backend, by automatically removing the IR flag on zero priced items.

We should not need to have to manually amend the SRM PO to remove the IR flag for it to reach the backend.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Neil

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just remove the IR flag when price = zero.

Use of bbp_doc_change badi for bus2201

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

The suggested badi is only called in the classic scenario (we are using ECS) and BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI is only called when changing a PO. It is not called when the PO is transferred to the backend - which is our problem.

Any more ideas?

Thanks

Neil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

We have the same issue.

Did you find a solution?

TIA,

Thomas