cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sequence Number is missing in batch report (customized)

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I create new report based on batch report(system) template from table IBT3. However I deleted the number field under field # when customizing the new report cos I want to use formula and currently I can't find out how to create it back since in the original template report. How to create the sequence number for my report ? it is in the repetitive header area(0). Please give advice. Tks

If I use visual order field, the 0 value is included by the system. So, the numbering sequence will be 0,1,2, 3...

Rgd,

Steve

Message was edited by:

steve andre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Steve,

Open both IBT3 (system) and your Customized IBT3.

Highlight the Sequence number field in IBT3 (system) and copy it by CTRL+C or Right Click > Copy.

Highlight you customized template and Paste the field by CTRL+V or Right Click > Paste

It will prompt a message "Unique ID already exist....." Click No.

I believe it is Field_24 which is '#' field.

Suda

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

tks for your reply. I have tried to do that but still unsuccessful. The format I edited is in the RA header.

I mean I just use batch no. and qty fields in the RA0. Meanwhile I did not create new fields in the neader and area.

Rgds,

Steve

Message was edited by:

steve andre

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

I managed to solve the solution to my problem.

I created 2 fields i.e. formula and database i.e. field contains visual order column and formula field consists formula linenum()+field visual order column.

, then it works well.

Rgd,

Steve

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

answered

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Steve,

Are you talking about the Parameter field? or some other field in the Field Header Names?

Suda

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

you are correct. The field is located in the RA header. That's the place where at the first time the template is created.

Rgd,

Steve