cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backflushing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am facing a problem regarding Backflush.

My Scenario is as follows:

I am having a Collective Order Structure with all Individual Oders having single Routing. I have one Finished Product, around 10 Semifinished Products and 1 Raw Material. I have created the BOM for Finished Product, which is in turn attached to all Semifinished Products and Raw Materials one by one.

I have maintained Backflush indicator in Routing, Material Master( maintained 2 in MRP2) and ticked the Backflush Indicator in Workcenter.

I am unable to get the Backflush ticked in the Production Order(which is Inactive) and also the I can find from MMBE that the material is not Backflushed after Confirmation of Production Order.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Soumyendu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sadhuhan,

i hope, u are unbale to get backflush indicator for semifinished products in component overview of superior order in the collective structure.

once u do the confirmation for sub order ( semifinished ), automatic goods movement will not be happened. Instead of this, for costing purpose following will happen,

creates a GR for lower level order (S/F)

creates a GI for higher level order (Fin)

1.The above thinks will be happen at the same time, once u confirm the last opeartion of low level order.Here ststem will not allow auto GI (backflush).

2. u can see that goods movement in MB51 aginst that prod.order

i hope ur doubt is cleared ifso plz close the thread

regarsd

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

Thnx very much. The problem is solved. But in MB51 how do i get the stock against Production Order. i m getting the stock against material.But i need it against Production Order.

With Regards,

Soumyendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You may not get the orders directly..but by selecting the transaction event as WF u will get all the documents related to GR with MT 101.form the document u can get the order..

Gopi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Dear Gurus,

> I am facing a problem regarding

> Backflush.

> My Scenario is as follows:

> I am having a Collective Order Structure with all

> Individual Oders having single Routing. I have one

> Finished Product, around 10 Semifinished Products and

> 1 Raw Material. I have created the BOM for Finished

> Product, which is in turn attached to all

> Semifinished Products and Raw Materials one by one.

>

> I have maintained Backflush indicator in Routing,

> Material Master( maintained 2 in MRP2) and ticked the

> Backflush Indicator in Workcenter.

>

> I am unable to get the Backflush ticked in the

> Production Order(which is Inactive) and also the I

> can find from MMBE that the material is not

> Backflushed after Confirmation of Production Order.

>

> Please help.

> Thanks and Regards,

> Soumyendu

Hi Soumyendu ,

i hope u have assigned special proc key = "direct procurement " for your S/F goods.

As per colloective order concept, goods movements are usually not required for assemblies that are directly produced. The material produced is passed directly to the work center where it is needed as a component in the superior order. To represent the costs correctly in a collective order, the confirmation of the sub-assembly simulates a goods receipt and also goods issue for the superior order. For the directly produced assembly, the result is that costs are credited to the subordinate order and costs are debited to the superior order.

In your case backflush indicator will not be displayed for components in header material production order.

please check. "coll.order with goods mvement" has been activated for your order type at spro-> define order type

regards

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhukhan..,

Please check the Rep Mfg Profile you have attached to finished Product. Is this Profile is supporting Backflush, if not go to change it with profile which is supporting Backflush or change it in SPRO. Tick you made at mrp2 view, workcenter and routing have no infulence in Rep Mfg.

your problem will be solved with is, if not come back.

regards

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Soumyendu,

At which level of order are you taking about? Pls explain with the collective order structure..

Regards,

Prasobh