Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Backflushing

Dear Gurus,

I am facing a problem regarding Backflush.

My Scenario is as follows:

I am having a Collective Order Structure with all Individual Oders having single Routing. I have one Finished Product, around 10 Semifinished Products and 1 Raw Material. I have created the BOM for Finished Product, which is in turn attached to all Semifinished Products and Raw Materials one by one.

I have maintained Backflush indicator in Routing, Material Master( maintained 2 in MRP2) and ticked the Backflush Indicator in Workcenter.

I am unable to get the Backflush ticked in the Production Order(which is Inactive) and also the I can find from MMBE that the material is not Backflushed after Confirmation of Production Order.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Soumyendu

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi sadhuhan,

i hope, u are unbale to get backflush indicator for semifinished products in component overview of superior order in the collective structure.

once u do the confirmation for sub order ( semifinished ), automatic goods movement will not be happened. Instead of this, for costing purpose following will happen,

creates a GR for lower level order (S/F)

creates a GI for higher level order (Fin)

1.The above thinks will be happen at the same time, once u confirm the last opeartion of low level order.Here ststem will not allow auto GI (backflush).

2. u can see that goods movement in MB51 aginst that prod.order

i hope ur doubt is cleared ifso plz close the thread

regarsd

pradeep

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question