cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi prob in posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

in posting the materials in migo the error bsx 3000 not possible is occuring but i have maintained valuation grouping code also.

i have created a new sorage location. gr bocked is possible if i want to maintain the stock in storage m,eans probleb occuring.

pls

ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check 1st thread of this forum

regards

venkadesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically for G/L account determination the following path is taken :

Chart of Accounts - Transaction Key - Value Grouping Code - Account Modifier - Valuation Class - G/l Account.

As per you problem which says BSX 3000 is not possible.

Check out in account determination OBYC the path, like for BSX ( if u double click) the valuation class is specified and whether G/L account is specified for that class. If G/l account is not specified, ask your FI pals to give G/L account for 3000 valuation class or create a new G/L account in FS00. Now if the valuation class is not specified, give a valuation class for that material type via acct asst cat.

If you check these, it shoul solve your problem.

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to OMWD

check ur valuation area ir plant and company code

in that like c what is chart of account say its its INT

put 0001 in valuation gr code

save

Gop to OBYC

double click on BSX

put ur chart oof account INT

and check if your valuation class 3000 is assigned to gl account

hope this will help u

Reward if usefull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This error comes when the account determination is not complete.

Please check the Chart of accounts of the Company code in whcih you are posting (OBY6)

Check the assignment of G/L Account in transaction OBYC, double click on the Transaction event key BSX & Check whether the Valaution class with G/L account has been maintained or not.

If not maintained please maintain the same.

Award points if useful

Thanks & Regards

Kishore