SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR/IR setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FM expert,

Is there any other setting besides OFUP that can set FM to update during GR level? Our OFUP is set at MM invoice, and yet GR still updates FM. Another thing is that when we copy the client to QAS, this does not happen.

Any suggestion where to investigate?

Thanks a lot,

CW

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but there is no other way than OFUP.

if you have problems with OFUP and FMderive for stocked and non stocked material tell me

salvator

PSM-FM Consultant

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but there is no other way than OFUP.

if you have problems with OFUP and FMderive for stocked and non stocked material tell me

salvator

PSM-FM Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have set derivation rule between Movement type (inventory management) and Commitment Item because i used to set OFUP but it doesn't work, now m using ECC6

Hope that this can help you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry JSG

in ECC 6 for stocked material warehouse concept 1 to 4 we use FMderive along with OFUP and it works believe me. But it is a little bit complicated to do.

Please ask a help here and don't say it does not work in ECC 6.0

ECC 6.0 works very very well comparing to old versions. The problem is about missing documentation about how to do exactly

ciao

Salvator

PSM-FM ECC 6.0 consultant

Suisse

0 Kudos

Sorry Salvator,

You said right that OFUP is working because I also set OFUP but i misunderstood between OFUP and OFBW.

Regards,

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi all,

it looks strange that the GR is updating FM when your settings in OFUP are intended to update on IR only.

CW, I suggest you to open an OSS ticket (if you haven't done it yet) so someone in Support can investigate. Please prepare an example in a system where you find this strange behaviour so the problem can be replicated.

Once you have a solution provided by Support, please share it with the community, Ok?

Thanks!

Regards, Mar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for replying.

I also believe that the setting is under OFUP. But current setting is under MM invoice, and GR does reduces open commitment from PO.

It's just when the system is copied over, the new system does not react the same way.

Is there any notes or additional info/enhancement that can overwrite the setting?

Thanks a lot for replying

CW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mar,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will share once i get clear explanation from OSS.

Best Regards,

CW