Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to append xml conent to the existing xml file in side the Rowset?

Hi Friends,

I want append data to the xml file in side the Rowset.

I fallowed the bellow steps

1)From the IRPT file i am sending inputs to the the Trxn and storing in the intial.xml file.

2)i have loaded intial.xml file by using xml loader.

3)XML loader output saved in to the Transaction variable of type XML

4)Document Row appending to the Transaction variable.

5)Final output i am saving into the xml file from Tranasaction variable.

Problem the was appending to the xml file after the Rowset.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><Rowsets DateCreated="2007-11-25T16:04:08" EndDate="2007-10-26T09:25:21" StartDate="2007-10-26T09:25:21" Version="11.5.2"><Rowset><Columns><Column Description="" MaxRange="1" MinRange="0" Name="KPINAME" SQLDataType="1" SourceColumn="KPINAME"/><Column Description="" MaxRange="1" MinRange="0" Name="KPIDESC" SQLDataType="1" SourceColumn="KPIDESC"/><Column Description="" MaxRange="1" MinRange="0" Name="KPISDATE" SQLDataType="1" SourceColumn="KPISDATE"/><Column Description="" MaxRange="1" MinRange="0" Name="KPIEDATE" SQLDataType="1" SourceColumn="KPIEDATE"/><Column Description="" MaxRange="1" MinRange="0" Name="USERNAME" SQLDataType="1" SourceColumn="USERNAME"/><Column Description="" MaxRange="1" MinRange="0" Name="MAILID" SQLDataType="1" SourceColumn="MAILID"/><Column Description="" MaxRange="1" MinRange="0" Name="LOGINTIME" SQLDataType="1" SourceColumn="LOGINTIME"/><Column Description="" MaxRange="1" MinRange="0" Name="LOGOUTTIME" SQLDataType="1" SourceColumn="LOGOUTTIME"/></Columns>

<Row>

<KPINAME/>

<KPIDESC/>

<KPISDATE/>

<KPIEDATE/>

<USERNAME/>

<MAILID/>

<LOGINTIME/>

<LOGOUTTIME/>

</Row>

</Rowset>

<Row>

<KPINAME>

</KPINAME>

<KPIDESC>

</KPIDESC>

<KPISDATE>

</KPISDATE>

<KPIEDATE>

</KPIEDATE>

<USERNAME>

</USERNAME>

<MAILID>

</MAILID>

<LOGINTIME>

</LOGINTIME>

<LOGOUTTIME>

</LOGOUTTIME>

</Row>

</Rowsets>

But i want Row to be added in the Rowset.

Can u please give suggestions

Thanks

Srikanth

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question