cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound iDoc for POS message WPUUMS problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I encountered a strange thing with the inbound idoc for POS with the message WPUUMS.

I've created a new segment with we30 as an extension to the WPUUMS01 like this.

WPUUMS01

--E1WPU01

-

E1WPU02

-

ZNRLOT "this is my added segment

-

E1WPU03

-

E1WPU04

-

E1WPU05

-

E1WXX01

The idocs (external xml files) enter correctly in SAP, when I view them with WE02 al the segments are correctly populated with the right data and they are ready for processing with status 64.

After processing (with the program RBDAPP01 or with WE19 etc. doesn't matter, both uses IDOC_INPUT_POS_SALES_ACCOUNT ) comes the problem:

The Material Document and Billing Document (Invoice) ARE GENERATED WITH ONLY THE FIRST ITEM. I mean that the iDoc has more items(materials) and should generate the material document and billing document with all the items, not just with the first one.

As a conclusion:

1. iDoc is loaded correctly in SAP with all the data in the segments, also in the new segment, and of course has more items.

2. the problem is that after after processing, the generated document material and billing document have only 1 position, the first item from the iDoc.

Any help in fixing this issue will be welcomed.

Traian Mustata

SAP ABAP Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check for the qualifier QUALARTNR. Is it filled accordingly in the z segment? U may also check by debugin the f/n module in we19