cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender RFC Adapter - Data to be sent from R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on a scenario where I have to send data from an RFC-enabled function module from R/3 to a file server via XI. The entire scenario is asynchronous.

Sender: RFC Adapter

Receiver: File Adapter

I have done all design and the configuration. Both communication channels are working. I have the RFC destination also set up correctly in R/3.

However, when I run my ABAP program where the RFC-enabled function module is called, I get a shortdump with the message <b>"senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for".</b>

Plus: " The error occurred during an RFC call to another system."

Could someone kidly help?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just the test RFC in the transaction SM59 and check weather you specified the right adderes and right login and password.

And also make sure that you have activated all the objects related with this scanario in the Configuration----

Integration Directory and also make sure you have deleted the cache, This could help you in sloving the problem.

Reward with points with helpful

Regards

Sai Ganesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amar,

Please check the type of the RFC destination which you have created in R/3.It should be of type T i.e TCP/IP.

Reward points if it is usefull.

Regards,

kiran kumar

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow these steps :

1. import the ECC_ Server into ID if not done

2. Refresh Cache : Tcode SXI_CACHE

3. Please check for Sender agreement config

4. Check out the parameters when R/3 calls back XI, it passes the SYS-ID and client number and checks the same in the Integration Configuration Under Business System Service-> Adapter Specific Identifiers. The R/3 System ID and the client Number

Also check out these blogs..

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aashish,

Thank you for the links and the hints. It looks like my mistake was that I had created a message interface on top of the BAPI interface I imported into XI. I learnt that the name of the sender's outbound interface must be same as the RFC-enabled function module's name.

However, my troubles are not over yet. Now I get a different runtime error: <b>"call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException:"</b>

Any idea what this means?

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

I have one question here..

1. Are you getting any Http response code after this message? if yes post it.

2. Do you see this error in Adapter Framework or in sxmb_moni?

Solution :

1. Go to Visual Admin and set the RFC adapter to debug mode and test senario. and check the error in log viewer if anything is coming.

2. check Tcode sm58 for sending system

3.Check out the url address in case you are getting a http response error.

regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aashish,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Here is the message I see in the <u>Communication Channel Monitoring</u>.

<b> Error: 2007-11-26 15:01:25 IST: Message processed for interface BAPI_MATERIAL_GETALL: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND: caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND:</b>

I do NOT see any message in SXMB_MONI.

What is this "NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND" exception? I do have a Message Mapping and an Interface Mapping in my Design.

Any idea?

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Amar,

There is 3 possibilities.

1.. Please reconfigure the mapping program

2. check the name of mapping program everywhere. it may b mismatch somewhere

3.check out in ID that in Interface determination you hav provided the correct mapping program.

This will help u .

regards

Aashish Sinha

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is the sender agreement configured ? what is the return code in sxi_cache?