cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

completion date for notification, IW22

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i tried to set the completion date for a notification through IW22 am not able to view the completion date and completion time inputs in the popup screen, only reference date and reference time is showing

can this be due any status set to that notification

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi varlakshi

Reference time is the time used for completion ,ie system is asking which time should i use for completion of this notification.

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thyagarajan,

then wat is the completion date that is displaying next to the reference date

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

can you explain the process you are doing and if possible send me the screen shot of the notificaton,also i think that notification is generated automatically from maintenance planning .may be in maintenance plan completion indicator has tick marked..

regards

thyagarajan.k@ccstechnologies.in

Former Member
0 Kudos

where can i find that completion indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

since am a technical person am not that much aware of the entire process.since i dont have internet in our office i cant send u the screen shots also

the process i try to do is

1.when i go to iw22 try to set the complete status by clickin on the flag for some cases it is showin the completion date and for some case it is not, we are asked to check for it

can you jst explain the process of the maintenance plan like as you said there might be the process of auto generating notification liket that

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi varalakshmi

kindly check in the following path in IMG activites

Plant maintenance>Miantenance plan work center>Maintennace plan>Miantenance plan category

in that under different categories there will be a column <b>confirmation date</b>

if this is the selected then seperate completion date will be generated for completion of maintenance call object.Kindly select that field and press F1 you can find detailed information on this

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

in some case the maintenance plan is not assigned with the notification, for that how can i trace the issue

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

some clarification needed

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

may be notifiation will be indirectly assigned ,ie you can also specify that maintenace order will be generated for maintenance plan .but for that particualar order type in customizing you should have specified that notification will be generated along with the order while saving.

regards

thyagarajan