cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg Proxy...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

1) While working with Client proxy(Out bound proxy) where we have to trigger "SPROXY" transaction .Is it in XI or R/3

2)where to write the trigger program in SE38 Zprogram in XI side or R/3 side

3)If its a server proxy where and what to do in sproxy and zprogram

With Regards,

Satya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satya kumar ,

The following websites gain u confidence on Proxies i.e where to write proxies,how to execute....etc is listed in a step by step by solution in the following websites :

Proxy Generation

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/86/58cd3b11571962e10000000a11402f/content.htm

ABAP Proxy Runtime

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/02/265c3cf311070ae10000000a114084/content.htm

To activate ABAP proxies

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Detailed step-by-step solution for ABAP proxies in XI

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

ABAP Server proxies

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

Debugging of Inbound ABAP proxies

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/07/28/xi-debug-your-inbound-abap-proxy-implementation

File to R/3 via ABAP Proxy

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy

How to push data from BI to XI using proxy

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e698aa90-0201-0010-7982-b49...

How to push data into BW from XI using proxy

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/18dfe590-0201-0010-6b8b-d21...

cheers!

gyanaraj

****Pls reward points if u find this helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satya,

--->1) Here I am having one doubt.... If you execute SPOXY in Application Server(R/3),How come its able to display all the SWCV which are in XI server.

That's why some settings are required at application server.

check this one..:

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

2)where we have to write Zprogram...

In Application Server..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satya,

1) While working with Client proxy(Out bound proxy) where we have to trigger "SPROXY" transaction .Is it in XI or R/3

Whether it is client proxy or server proxy u need to trigger SPROXY" transaction in R/3 itself.

2)where to write the trigger program in SE38 Zprogram in XI side or R/3 side.

At R/3 side.

3)If its a server proxy where and what to do in sproxy and zprogram

It it is a server proxy there is no need of writing zprogram. When u create a proxy and activate it, automatically a calss will be generated u need to implement the method in that class. If your scenari is synchronous then u need to implement "synchronous_exceute" mehtod if your scenari os asyncronous then u need to implement "Asynchronous_exceute" menthod. I hope this will clear your doubts.

Pls reward pts if helpful.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

<b>1) While working with Client proxy(Out bound proxy) where we have to trigger "SPROXY" transaction .Is it in XI or R/3</b>

its always the application system from whic u r sending data to XI.So its R/3,

<b>2)where to write the trigger program in SE38 Zprogram in XI side or R/3 side</b>

R/3

<b>3)If its a server proxy where and what to do in sproxy and zprogram</b>

in server proxy u need not require any Report program(zprogram

Actually in SE38 u prepare the report program..to trigger the proxy.. and thats applicable to Client proxy only....

Regards

Biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Das,

1) Here I am having one doubt.... If you execute SPOXY in Application Server(R/3),How come its able to display all the SWCV which are in XI server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satya,

1) Here I am having one doubt.... If you execute SPOXY in Application Server(R/3),How come its able to display all the SWCV which are in XI server.

These are settings made by basis peopel, In order to display all the SWCV which are in XI server u need to acitvate the proxy.

No need to wire any program for server proxy, pls find the details in my above reply

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

See satya...the connection between XI and R/3 is done during the installation of XI.

so whenever u execute the transaction SPROXY in R/3.. u will get a replica of Integration Repository(IR) of ur XI server.

Then using SPROXY u create the proxy for particular message interface.

u have to write the Zprogram/report in R/3.this program will call the class <b>execute_asynchronous</b> or <b>execute_synchronous</b> depeding upon ur scenario.and the class inturn will push the required data to XI.

For server proxy.. as i have told ...u need not write any report..

Lets take an example... of server proxy.

say File to proxy....

u need to send the data contained in the file to R/3 table .So at first XI will pick the file using File adpater..XI willsend data to servr proxy..u have to call a FM or u can write ABAP code itself in the interface class.. which will push the data to R/3 tables.

I hope u r clear now.

Regards

Biplab

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi venkat,

I already replied to these questions... if you have checked the link..

1. check this - /people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

2. no need to write zprogram in case of server proxy... just implement the execute method.... as shown in this blog...

Server Proxy - /people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Refer the following blog:

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2006/12/28/send-rfc-to-sap-xi-150-asynchronous

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

This explains how you trigger a proxy from R/3 and also gives a sample code to trigger the proxy.

Regardng your query about Server proxy : Actually if you want to do some coding for the server proxy then you have to do the same in the method (Execute_asynchronous in Sproxy)

Hope it helps.

Puneet

Message was edited by:

Puneet Singhal

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi satya,

check this for all questions

2. in R/3

Sachin