cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard movement for Cust consignment to quality inspect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually for pick up consignment, we would use mvt 632 to GI from cust consignment to unrestricted use stock. Now, I want to make GI from cust consignment to quality inspection. Is there any standard mvt type.. or should I create a new mvt.

Pls assist.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandru,

This is consignment customer. I am new in this scenario, kindly explain to me steps to be taken to do the configuration.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you enter a goods receipt to a consignment order, the system posts the delivered quantity automatically into consignment stock of the vendor. As the mvt choose 101; the system sets the special stock indicator K automatically. As for a normal GR to a PO you can post to all three stock types.

But you can only post a GI from unrestricted use consignment stock for consumption. If the consignment material is in stock in quality inspection or in blocked stock, you must first post the material to unrestricted use stock.

When entering goods issues, you must specify the special stock indicator K and the consignment vendor, in ddition to the movement type in all goods movements.

Reward if useful

Chandru..